Tired of trying to figure out the best way to draw your football plays in a regular notebook?
Tired of printing out blank Hudl playcards just to get a format that works for you?
We have created many different styles of formation sheets for your to use and do not think you will ever have to spend time creating your own sheets ever again!
You will get 116 different field layouts in both NFHS (High School and Youth) and College Hash Mark designs. You will also get an additional 9 layouts that just provide the blank boxes you can use without the field background. There is a total of 241 Templates for you to use!
All of the templates come with the 5 OL already placed on the field and we also have the same templates with no OL for you to draw your own. These templates are designed for you to be able to use them as single sheets, or to 3-Hole Punch, or Bind them and use them in the part of a larger notebook.
Look at the images to see all of the different layouts that are available, but here are only a few of hundreds you will receive!
- Half Page Field with College Ruled Lines (Offense & Defense)
- Half Page Field with 4 Fields Below
- Full Page Fields Numbered for Special Teams
- 4 Full Width Fields
- 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14 Fields in 2 Columns
- 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 Fields with College Ruled Lines for Typing on Side
- Full Page College Ruled Lines